Friday, January 7, 2011

The Ken Comer Family - Post-Christmas 2010

Sunday, December 26th, Ken & Terri Comer had ME plus their whole family at their house (their 3 boys+wives & 3 grandchildren)....you probably recognize Ken's name from his dental office here in Amarillo - http://www.myamarillodentist.com/.  I have had the distinct pleasure of photographing almost every member of this family before, but this time I got to get the WHOLE bunch together!  It was a great time.

These grandchildren are all beautiful/handsome!!  Chance is getting so big - I hadn't seen him since Brennan & Landon got married in 2007!  He is a boy after my own heart with that RED hair.  Lil Kyelie came in town for Halloween & she was part of my Halloween Mini-Session & Contest. [click link]  And then Miss P aka Presley has saturated my blog numerous times, as I have been photographing her since her presence in the womb :) - [click links] newborn, foofoo, fall fun , 2010 christmas...and many more to come, I am sure.  :)

Anyway, I wanted to share a few of my favorites.  Thank you all again for allowing me to photograph you & your children/grandchildren.  I had a great time & would love to make it a yearly occurance!  :)  ENJOY.








No comments: