Monday, December 13, 2010

the *newly updated *grider family!!

ooo. emmm.  geeee!  i heart this sweet family!  i have had the pleasure of photographing this family for many years...being able to document their memories has been a great experience...and as if it couldn't get better, IT DID.  Derek Joshua, or 3G as he is lovingly referred to, arrived on 11/28/10.  He is just perfect.  Just like the rest of the Grider Crew.  I feel so lucky to have so many GREAT repeat customers.  It definitely keeps me going.  And I couldn't be more blessed.

I have major over-share posted below, so I must shut up and let you admire this precious family...TRUST ME, these are not the only good ones.  It was so hard to choose, but I knew I couldn't post them all.  LOL.














2 comments:

High Heels to Spitup Spills said...

You are so talented!

Loritta said...

Love the pictures. Can't wait to see the rest.