Tuesday, November 2, 2010

costume contest - favorites from halloween mini sessions

I had 5 great subjects on Saturday for my 1st Annual Halloween Mini-Sessions!  I have posted my favorite images of each subject that best portrays their costume.  Keep in mind, this may not be the best photo of the girl, but it's the one that also shows you their costumes!  I think they are all equally precious, but I want to know what you think.  So, this calls for a COSTUME CONTEST!!

The 1 winner of the 5 images below will get
(1) free 8x10 print of their choosing AND
25% off their next print order of $25 or more.


Here's what you (the stalkers) need to do...
1st - Send this post to anyone & everyone you know.
2nd & 3rd - In the comments section below, tell me approximately how many people you sent this link to, AND vote for your favorite costume / image below by stating the Photo #:
4th - Keep checking in with Lindsey Stice Photography on Blogspot to see who wins (winner will be announced on Friday November 5th) and in anticipation for more upcoming blog contests!!

Contestant #1 - Jessalyn:


Contestant #2 - Kallie:


Contestant #3 - Kyelie


Contestant #4 - Presley:

Contestant #5 - Tessa:

****UPDATE: I will be deleting the comments daily, so that it says fresh & anonymous!  :) ****

No comments: