Thursday, September 12, 2013

miss july ~ brooklyn faith

this little beauty came into the world on an unexpected day, after what must have been a FANTASTIC pedicure, just like her big sister.  she has an amazing role model in that big sister of hers.  I am so happy to announce (yes, 2 months later) that this little angel, Brooklyn Faith, is here.  I am honored to be a part of such a special family.


{I have written and re-written what to say next, but there really are no words as to how I feel about them.  I get really choked up thinking of all we have been through as the best of friends, and now just like family.  Therefore, I am going to spare you all of the sob story that is eager to spill-forth and just share the photos!}

So happy you're here, Brooklyn Faith.  Love you so very much ~LiLi

 




 
 



 
...and here is the amazing big sister, Presley Grace... <3 big="" girl="" p="" this="" time="" too="">
 
 

No comments: