Monday, September 30, 2013

mr. maverick peek. newborn session - august 2013

#geezitsabouttimelili #whattookyousolong

yep.  I just hash tagged myself!  it's literally October in just a few hours....and I just now posted this little prince's newborn session from august!  and at that, he was born in july!  oh my gosh.  I suck.  that's it.

anyway, I am so lucky to call this family, friends.  big brother caisen was my baby-love before I ever had kids, we had a pretty amazing bond...and he still has a HUGE place in my heart, and now here's mr maverick.  I can't wait to get to know him and watch him grow!

M, B, C,& M - It's amazing how our lives have come full-circle through the last 5+ years!! I feel very blessed to be a part of your lives and share in all the important moments because you choose me!  that's pretty fantastic.  makes my heart happy.  thank you! <3 p="">
here's mr mav...he was a great baby!  I loved getting to "play" with him!  enjoy the blog overload below!







Here's the amazing BIG Brother, being such a great helper!







In true crazy Buddha fashion, the tummy blower!
 





 
 


 

No comments: