Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Fralick's

What a fun family the Fralick's are.  Personally & Professionally.  Trey & I have been friends w/ Brad & Tiffany for quite a few years.  Brad & Trey played baseball together at WTAMU, and Tiff & I had classes together.  We hung out quite a bit during the early years of our relationships, even standing up in their wedding party a few years ago.  And are glad to have stayed close over the years.  We love these guys like family & at times, we have been each others family!  Their awesome little addition, Kinsler, joined them August 2, 2008 (a little over a year before Cooper was born).  Therefore, the boys will be 1 yr apart & get to grow up close to each other!

K-Man, as we call him, has an awesome personality & is so funny these days.  He also LOVES Coop.  He kisses him & tries to play w/ him, though he has yet to "play" back!  It is a lot of fun to watch him try though.  A few weeks ago, I took their family fall photos at the pumpkin patch & we had a great time.  Here are a few of my favs - and believe me - I really NARROWED it down.  There were probably 20 favorites!!  Let me know what you think!


K-Man was REALLY trying to get this pumpkin...It was sooo heavy!

Peek-A-Boo!

Ah....the Love-Birds...

I seriously CANNOT resist these eyes.  They are intoxicating.  Do you see Brad, Tiff & LiLi in these eyes??  :) Now, those are some BIG eyes!!

Doesn't he have the greatest facial expressions!  Very photogenic!  A photographer's dream!

What a beautiful family.

No comments: