Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Caisen - 10 months - Part 1

A couple of weeks ago it was time again to take some pictures of Lil Man Caisen again. Mr. Kinsler came along too (more to come on that later). It was a beautiful day & we were all in good spirits! This precious boy was a great sport & handsome as ever. It was very hard to choose just a few to post here, but here are some for today...
Even the dog 'played' along! I love the look on Caisen's face in this picture!


...and seriously, who can resist a little 'horns fan? i sure can't!

I think this is hilarious...'let's go surfin' now, everybody's learnin' how....'


...check out those eyes, and the tongue (as usual)...
NOTE: Every session with Caisen he has to have 2 things: #1 Longhorns gear on & #2 He has to stick his tongue out! Those are my rules! ;) haha

STUD MUFFIN! i heart him BIG...
He loves him some Lili & I love him back. I am so blessed to have met him & his parents. I love them all!


I would love to post the entire session as it was so much fun & there were sooo many great shots of him! I will definitely have a PART 2 for the ones of Kinsler the same day & for the ones of them together. Don't want to share too many too quickly! Need to spread them out! Keep you all coming back!!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Awww.... He's just too stinkin cute!!