Thursday, June 18, 2009

Kinsler Fralick-10 months

Here are the previously mentioned photos of Mr. Kinsler Fralick - May 2009 - taken the same day as Caisen Clark's. He, too, is quite the chick magnet. His parents, Trey & I have known each other for quite a few years now...The Fralicks are considered family. We are very lucky to have them in our lives!! Below are a few of my favorites from the session:
He makes the greatest faces!! So very serious - just like Daddy!!
The 'brow raise' - I think that might be a Mommy move!!

Don't know what this is supposed to be, other than super cute!!!

And how could any one resist stealing a kiss or two from this sweet lil face!!

I love love love him! Again, I must mention how great both of the boys were this day. And sooo much fun! It was a great afternoon. This is why I love photography! Right here!!
XOXO



No comments: