Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bulging Belly, Lil Kason & Mama

So, as previously stated, I had Trey take a few more "bump pics"! We had to whittle them down as I am not very comfortable with my new size yet. Then, of course, black is so much more slimming, so I had to change this one to black and white...Ha!
Here is a color one...
Last Wednesday was Lil Kase's 4th B-Day! He is getting so big. I cannot believe he is already a little man, not a baby anymore. I took this picture on Thursday at the softball games...After I took his picture I asked if he wanted to see them...He said Yes, so I showed them to him. He said, "I am so handsome." Right then and there, I knew, he was turning into his father! Ha Ha!
This photo was from the weekend before last when we were in Ponca. (No comments on the double-chin!!) The boys went golfing...We attempted to shop a bit. It was the beginning of my "swelling" spell, so I didn't last too long - my feet hurt!!! I love my Mama. She will be here tomorrow, along with my great Mother-In-Law, Mary. Can't wait to have the Mommies here!
That is all I have for today, other than, counting down...approximately 42 hours...

3 comments:

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

I like your dark hair! Kason is so cute! The dresses are from a store in Pampa called Carousel Expressions on Cuyler. You should check it out. They have some great stuff!

Christine said...

Aww.... I love your baby bump! I'm glad you're starting to post more pictures of it. Keep up the good work ;)

Anonymous said...

Honey you look so beautiful, don't sweat the small stuff it only lasts for 9 months. I have a timer and it is counting down till friday, so i will be on my toes until i hear what ya'll are having. luv ya, nis (aka Christin Beck)