Friday, March 29, 2013

lil miss sunshine {playing catch-up}

there aren't a whole lot of new things that I can say about this little girl....she is STILL my sunshine.  she makes every day better.  she totally lights up my our life.  I feel like I have been neglecting her when it comes to photographs & social-brags because we have been so busy "living" or "working to live" that we basically just 'wash.rinse.repeat.', as trey likes to say...

but even on the worst of days, this little sweetheart smiles.  she has hazely-brown eyes, curly/wavy brown hair, with a little red-tint.  and four & a half little pearly white teeth.  she loves to eat, and gladly tries new things.  she's rotten, silly, happy, & sweet.  and she's only 14.5 months old.  I can't wait to see what the future holds.  she's going to do BIG things.  I just know it.  God has huge plans for this one.  stay tuned.





















No comments: