Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Ledbetter Family June 2012

Where the heck have I been the last month??  Goodness.  I guess busy busy.  With my new Advocare adventure, my photography, my full-time job, my babies, etc...Crazy.  Well, this post isn't about me.  It's about one of the most beautiful families I have ever photographed.  :)

The Ledbetter's asked me to photograph their family for Carrie's birthday gift.  It's what she wanted.  Which made me nervous.  I thought, "Oh no.  It's her birthday gift.  I hope she likes it!!"  But now that it's said and done, I am absolutely HONORED beyond words to have been chosen to photograph their family.  They could have chosen anyone and they chose me.  I am truly blessed.

I cannot believe how old these girls are.  They are maturing and growing up too too fast....much to Dad's dismay!!  He will be beating the boys off with a stick...scratch that!! Maybe a GUN.  :)  Haha...poor Jarrod.  Waaaay outnumbered by these 3 lovelies.  Enough talk...just see for yourself. 

Please let me know what you think.  I love love love your comments.  Thanks!! <3
















Jarrod, Carrie & Girls - Thanks again for allowing me to photograph your family!  I had a great time!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Beautiful Family! Great Pics.