Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Reagan Kaye Gaines has arrived - Newborn Session

After much anticipation, Miss Reagan has graced the world with her presence.  And I was just lucky enough to get to take her newborn photos!  Kristen & I were her parents wedding photographer, 2.5 short years ago, when I was pregnant with my first little blessing, Cooper.  Here you can see Kimmy's bridal portraits.

Kimmy & I have kept in contact since the wedding, and I was honored when she wanted to join my "little blessings" club and I was asked to photograph Reagan's first year.  I am so thrilled to be a part of such memorable moments in the Gaines' lives.  And pregnant BOTH times!!  :)  Gets me a little teary to think about how special it really is.

Enough of the mushy stuff, let's get to the favs!!  PLEASE leave me a comment here and let me know what you think!!  I <3 comments!!

Meet Miss Reagan Kaye!!











1 comment:

Kimberly Gaines said...

YOu are so talented and I can't thank you enough!! From our big day to our little joy you will always be apart of the Gaines family!!!

Love you