Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cooper Westin Stice - 6 months old

I mean, I am a really, REALLY bad blogger these days.  Well, what do ya do?  :)  I mean, it's not like I am busy with a 6 MONTH OLD or anything.  Really.  Bored out of my mind!  LOL.  Sad thing is that my photography business has been...well...absent to say the least.  I have been called for a few sessions, but even those have yet to happen due to the crazy weather here. 

Lots going on these days - people tryin to lose weight, people tryin to get new jobs, people gettin' married, people having babies, people tryin' to have babies...WHAT?  Not me!  Don't even think about it.  It's not me.  They know who THEY are...  Needless to say, life has been rather interesting...Craziness in the making!  There is a great 2010 underway now!

Sad thing is, the only things I have been photographing is COOPER and the snow. Since the snow looks, basically, the same to most people, I thought I would just share some photos of Lil Frog Man, who is, as I said before, 6 MONTHS OLD now. Oh My, how time has flown right by.


He does, indeed, light up my life with his joy & love.  He has the greatest personality now.  Just like his daddy...WONDERFUL & HAPPY.  We thank God every day for this blessing we call, "child"~far above & beyond anything we could have ever asked HIM for. 

My constant, daily prayer:
(well, some version of it anyway)
Dearest Heavenly Father,
Thank you for this special gift you have given us.
Thank you for sending your son to die on the cross, so that we may have this wonderful
little blessing in our lives. You broke the mold with him. We couldn't have asked for more.
We thank you today for all that you have done, and all that you will continue to do,
behind the scenes, in our lives.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

I am sure that this post was a little over-due, but I can't wait to have more work to post for you.  Warmer weather is just around the corner...I CAN FEEL IT!  :)
On another note, I am currently working on my 2010 print prices (a little behind, I know) and my brand new WEBSITE!!  It's 'under construction' now, but as soon as it is ready, I will be more than happy to share with all of you.  I cannot wait.  It's been a long, LONG time coming.  Once complete, you will be able to view my website (galleries, pricing, etc), blog, & proofing gallery, all from 1 single web address!  Hallelujah!
'Til Next Time...Tell me what's on your mind...LEAVE ME A COMMENT....pretty please.

1 comment:

Living Passionately Means: said...

wow Lins- He looks so great!! Very happy and a healthy baby boy! So How are you doing momma!?! Tired.... busy.... (just a little right?) It's great seeing the lil man on here keep those pics coming! He's beautiful.