Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Harber & Lee Families



I got so crazy around the holidays I completely forgot to post the Christmas photos of Harbers and the Lees.  What is amazing is that I have been taking Logan & Jada's photos for 3 Christmases now.  It is crazy how fast they grow.  They are getting so big & are both sweet, beautiful kids!  I am lucky to have met their Aunt Amber (Taran's mom-post below), who in turn, introduced me to Lacey (Logie & Jada's mom).  It has been fun getting to know them & watch them grow!  Hope to continue to be a part of their lives!




And, now, we have started a new tradition of taking lil man T's pictures.  Much to Chris' dismay, this will NOT cease anytime soon!  I love ya, Chris, but you may have to get used to the idea of me photographing your child, for the next 18 years...at least!  Or until we bankrupt you!  Ha!  Amber has been a best and very close friend to me for years now & it is awesome to have her as a fellow mother!  I love, love her BIG.  Can't wait to watch our boys grow up together.  Now, it seems that they are so far apart in age, but in a couple of years, it will be nothing!  :)





Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas & Happy New Year!  More to come in 2010!!

3 comments:

Lacey Harber said...

We love your pictures Linds....oh and you too ;)!! Thanks for taking your time with my crazy kids! Love ya! Lacey & Fam

Christin Beck said...

Awesome pics guys, what a beautiful family you are :).

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being such a caring friend to Ambs. You're an awesome photographer.you'll go far. Thanks again!!!!!!!! Vanessa