Sunday, May 3, 2009

Much-Anticipated Sono Pics...

Lord, I thank You that You value the calling of motherhood. As I work to serve my family & build our house into a home, I pray for wisdom, endurance, energy, & joy. Help me to know that raising children is a significant & high honor...

It has been a truly amazing journey thus far. I can't begin to imagine the conclusion of this ride. We have been so blessed to have a (fairly) normal, healthy pregnancy & baby. We are so honored that God has chosen us to be parents. We can't wait for the task ahead of us.

There are NO words to express the elation we feel for our baby boy and he is not even here yet! Truly no words. I know, imagine that! Friday was a remarkable experience. To watch him move around, check out all of his limbs, functioning organs, kick me while I could feel it also..."wow", is all I can say. I believe that marrying Trey was the #1 most amazing, wonderful day of my life...but just watching my unborn child, inside of me, was right up there. Don't get me wrong, I know it will not even hold a candle to the "birth" day, but for now, IT WAS MAGICAL. I can't quit smiling. We were so lucky to have had both of our mothers there with us in the room when we found out the gender. It was emotional for everyone. I am actually tearing up now! :)

So, before I start "boo-hooing", I better describe the photos below!!

Lil Man Stice's profile pic

His hand on his face...
His feet about to kick me!!
His fist over his nose:

The EXCITED grandmothers: GiGi (my mom) & Emmy (Trey's mom):

The proud Daddy to be:

The emotional Mommy to be:

His first Red Sox gear from Aunt Kyla...Daddy bought his 1st Puma's to go with the outfit!


After the BIG shopping day...Here are a FEW things we picked up! We weren't excited or anything!


Baby's 1st Teddy Bear from Memaw:


The Mommies/Grandma's & I went to get pedicures for Mother's Day! Fun Fun!!


Our Beautiful Masterpieces courtesy of Princess Salon!! I love them!
It was an amazing weekend & we are so thankful that our Mom's shared the adventure with us. We love you very much. Can't wait for what lies ahead! :)

1 comment:

cmarion said...

PRECIOUS sonopics!!!! I tried to go to photo galley, but I keep needing to download Adobe Flash & am having troubles doing that! I remember after Kristen was born, naturally (KJ & Keri were C-sections-yuck,yuck!) i WOULD just lie around with the biggest smile on my face, so yes, ENJOY every minute and do not have fears of parenting - you learn along the way. Love, Momma Marion