Thursday, November 6, 2008

Kennedy + Gunner

Last weekend, Adam & Derric King (my friend, Brennan's brother & sister in law) came to Amarillo & we got to have a casual, fun photo shoot! These kids are adorable! I had never met lil Gunner before last week, but it took no time for me to fall in love...He is such a handsome little guy! I had met Miss Kennedy before! She is beautiful! Such a perfect subject! I have been wanting to take her pics since I met her at Brennan's wedding in June of 07. So, this was a real treat!!!
When I was first taking her pictures, she was singing "All I Want I Do" by Sugarland to me! It was priceless. I seriously could have posted all of their photos, as it was hard to narrow it down to just these...but I knew that I didn't want to give it all away! ;)






(Below) My favorite 2 photos of the whole day!!!
Thanks to Adam & Derric for the opportunity to photograph your BEAUTIFUL children. I can't wait to watch them grow! :)

No comments: