Sunday, July 6, 2008

Crazy Okies!!

Saturday, we 'pooled-it' all day. My parents invited their friends & their friends' kids to come swimming with us. We had a good time, expecially watching the entertainment...The boys were fearless - Video below! Oh to be 12 years old again! :)
Here are a couple of candid-shots from the swim-fest also!

My Bro, in my mama's cool shades & My 'Raisin' Bran
(a little over-exposed, I know...no editing software in Oklahoma!!)


Me & Brandi-Girl
(Notice the photographer knowing to take swim-suit pics behind the side of the pool! No coincidence!!)

...And Beautiful Lil Kaylee...


Hope the video shows up - WARNING! If you are at work, turn the volume DOWN! There is music on it...Also, It is small...I did the best I could...Never tried this before!!! Let me know what you think! ;)

No comments: