Sunday, June 15, 2008

Grayson, Briley & McKinley

OK - So, I have been talking about Grayson & the Daniels' twins pics, but I hadn't had a chance to show post them. Here are a very few of my favorites!! Enjoy!

Mr. Grayson Slade Martindale - the blue-eyed, chick magnet!!!

And his little piggies...


Didn't I say, "chick magnet"? ;)


Now for the twinkies!! Miss Briley & Miss McKinley Daniels:

Miss Briley - Eatin' grass:

Lil Mac - Playin' with mom:

And who can seriously resist this picture...notice mckinley took off her headband!!

Send me a comment! I would love to know what you think!!

Linds

1 comment:

The Daniels said...

Linds,

The pictures are AWESOME!! This is the first time that I have looked at any of the engagement pictures and they are wonderful. You do such a great job with all of your sessions. Thank you again for the great things that you do for my girls pictures because you would have never guessed that they were soooo cranky that day!!! We can't wait for you to do more pictures of the girls!!!

By the way Mr. Grayson better get ready because our girls will be fighting over him before too long!!

Love ya