Thursday, June 12, 2008

Grant & Grady

So, I know that I am already starting off on the wrong foot, since I am behind on 'blogging'. Thought I would take a moment to share a few photos from one of my recent sessions:



THE LEDBETTER BOYS! (definitely more to come on them - I have only just begun!)






I have more from past sessions to share, so stay tuned!

Also, a quick note: Special thanks to one of the most special people in my life; Kristen. She has been helping me out a lot lately by editing and 'assisting' & I hope she knows how much I absolutely LOVE her! She helped w/ Keri (who happens to be her lil sis) & Lance (her future bro inlaw), as well as the Ledbetter boys. Great help! Also, a 'shout-out' to another one of my favorite people, Corby aka ToTo. She was a tremendous help w/ the Daniels' twins. She, too is dearly loved...

I thank the Lord daily that I have such wonderful, supportive friends who will do absolutely anything to help me & my photography future. I love you both dearly! XOXO - Linds

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can we say.. Boys will be boys? I love the last pic of the boys.. Dont know them, but it sure does give you a sense of their personalities!!