Thursday, October 25, 2012

the scalf family october 2012

The Scalf Family is baaaaack!!  I am always thrilled to photograph this family!  I have been photographing this family for a long time and I love when they call again.  I cannot believe how fast these beautiful girls are growing...and I mean really Mr. Scalf, sir???  I mean, you're a good looking guy and all, but what on earth did you do to be blessed with 3 naturally gorgeous girls?  Seriously.
 
Avery is still the same sweet, reserved little lady, but that Liddy-girl...oh my gosh!  She is f-u-n-n-y!!  Their personalities are so different.  Liddy could make friends with a tree branch!  She is a little daring & outgoing!  I love their differences and their similarities!!  :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 

 




Thanks for coming back again and again!  I am so lucky to have loyal customers like you!!  :)

No comments: