Thursday, April 19, 2012

Miss Landry is 6 months old!!!

my lil beautiful niece is now 7 months old - today actually - but a few weeks ago we got to see her and i was able to photograph her for her 6 month shoot....but as usual, i got busy with other stuff and didn't get these photos blogged.  my poor family gets shafted when it comes to keeping up with photos...unless it's a Facebook post via Instagram.  :)

here are some of my favorites of my lil lovebug niece...i love her like my own, and i am extremely bias....BUT she is BEAUTIFUL to me.  I think she's perfect in every way....and there may be a few of my little angel too (sorry, i couldn't help it!!).












with memaw at her 80th birthday party


Have to show you how cute they are together.... :)




i love you landry ryann marshall.  <3 lili

1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

Super amazing photography! Searching for one of the great professional for my daughter's first birthday party. Already booked the event venue online at affordable prices. All her cousins, uncle, aunt, and grandparents are excited for the day. All the preparations should be superb. Hope all my efforts and ideas are appreciated.