Friday, March 2, 2012

Miss Reagan turns 6 months!!

Oh.Em.Gee.

This girl has the best facial expressions...and for any of you that know her mommy, you know EXACTLY where she gets them from.  She is pure sweetness.  I hate it when times flies by so quickly and in a blink of an eye babies grow...into, well, bigger babies, but you know what I mean.  However, this may be an exception.  She gets sweeter - like a fine wine.  :)  We had the BEST session yet. 

Reagan was in a SUPER mood, smiley and happy and perfect.  I enjoyed hanging out and visiting with her mom Kimmy and her crazy aunt Bobbi.  I miss those girls.  We need to get together more than we do.  And VERY importantly....I got to see my now 'very grown up 3.5 year old LOVE-BUG', Caisen (Reagan's cousin).  Oh, how I miss that boy.  He is pretty much sugar too!!  ;)

Anyway, enough of the wordy words...Look at this PRINCESS.  Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment...I love comments.











1 comment:

Katy Cox said...

These are GREAT! I can't believe Reagan is already 6 months old. Time flies! You are a fantastic photographer, Lindsey, and had an adorable little girl to photograph!