Thursday, November 17, 2011

2011 Christmas Cards

Get yours ordered before it's too late!!  :)  My deadline this year to order Christmas Cards will be December 4th.  I will need to have all orders placed by this date in order to get them back in time to get them to you and get them mailed out by you!  :)







I have updated my website and added some new cards to choose from.  Please remember that MOST fonts, wording, & backgrounds can be changed to your liking.  There are many styles, sizes, colors, etc to choose from so, please check them out.

http://www.lindseystice.com/

>>All custom designed cards can be viewed in the Design Gallery - New & Old listed.
>>All pricing per set can be viewed in the Investment Section of the site.

Please email me lindseysticephotography@yahoo.com if you have any other questions!  Excited to kick off the holiday season!

No comments: