Sunday, September 19, 2010

Carson Haberthur - 1 year old - Sneek Peek

Few things are better than photographing sweet, fun, cute babies in a great mood, 1st thing in the morning...Carson was NO exception.  He kicked off my Saturday perfectly.  I was sooo honored to get to document a family session and Carson's 1 year photos today.  He was GREAT and....his parents were ok too!  ;)  It was nice to finally meet his dad, Dustin, and see his wonderful mother, again, whom I have been missing a lot.

Carson and Cooper are just weeks apart in age, so it was special to observe him in action...Especially since at the end of our session, Trey brought Cooper up to play with us and we took them to the playground.  It was sooooo nice.  I loved hanging with them.  Can't wait to get together with them again soon.  Here are a very few of my favorites from our fun-filled morning:







No comments: